- Address: 56492 29 Palms Hwy 92284, Yucca Valley, California
- GPS: 34.1211872,-116.43160690000002
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Yucca Valley, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Yucca Valley, California address is: 56492 29 Palms Hwy 92284, Yucca Valley, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located On Twentynine Palms Highway At Palm Ave Across From The Auto Zone. Immediate Payments Can’t Be Issued Locally. Refer To Palm Springs Fo 070.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 21,726 people in Yucca Valley and 2,171,603 in San Bernardino County.
- Service: San Bernardino County. Cities: Yucca Valley.
- Veterans: 940 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 2,368 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 714, average monthly benefit – $649.23.