- Address: 355 Percy Avenue 95991, Yuba City, California
- GPS: 39.1301163,-121.61579760000001
- Phone: 1-866-331-5449, 1-800-772-1213, 1-530-671-1896
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Yuba City, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Yuba City, California address is: 355 Percy Avenue 95991, Yuba City, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located At The Intersecion Of Percy And Franklin
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 66,992 people in Yuba City and 96,807 in Sutter County.
- Service: Sutter County. Cities: Yuba City, Live Oak, Sutter.
- Veterans: 6,006 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 10,552 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,017, average monthly benefit – $614.89.
Popular questions at Yuba City, 95991
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.