- Address: Suite 2, 1818 Broadway Ave 57078, Yankton, South Dakota
- GPS: 42.88661820000001,-97.39610649999997
- Phone: 1-877-405-3522, 1-800-772-1213, 1-605-665-0985
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Yankton, South Dakota like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Yankton, South Dakota address is: Suite 2, 1818 Broadway Ave 57078, Yankton, South Dakota.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Note!!! Phone Appointments Preferred. We Will Call The Claimants So They Can Avoid Toll Charges. The Office Is Located At The South End Of Town, 1/2 Block N Of The Meridian Bridge. The Office Faces Walnut Ave And Is Between 2nd And 3rd Streets On The East Side Of Walnut.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 14,700 people in Yankton and 22,869 in Yankton County.
- Service: Yankton County. Cities: Yankton, Irene. Towns: Gayville, Lesterville, Mission Hill, Utica, Volin.
- Veterans: 1,566 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 3,449 people, average benefits – $1,396 per month or $16,754 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 387, average monthly benefit – $472.87.
Popular questions at Yankton, 57078
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.