- Address: 801 Fruitvale Blvd 98902, Yakima, Washington
- GPS: 46.6132037,-120.5228568
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Yakima, Washington like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Yakima, Washington address is: 801 Fruitvale Blvd 98902, Yakima, Washington.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take Highway U.s. 12 West From Interstate 82. Take The 16th Avenue Exit. Go South On 16th Avenue To First Stoplight Which Is Fruitvale. Take Left The Office Is Located About A Half Mile On Left Hand Side.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 93,884 people in Yakima and 251,446 in Yakima County.
- Service: Yakima County. Cities: Yakima, Grandview, Granger, Mabton, Moxee, Selah, Sunnyside, Tieton, Toppenish, Union Gap, Wapato, Zillah. Towns: Harrah, Naches.
- Veterans: 12,301 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 32,361 people, average benefits – $1,535 per month or $18,431 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 7,180, average monthly benefit – $573.12.
Popular questions at Yakima, 98902
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.