- Address: Pavilion Plaza, 2168 Diamond Hill Road 02895, Woonsocket, Rhode Island
- GPS: 42.0148632,-71.4656956
- Phone: 1-877-229-3542, 1-800-772-1213, 1-401-765-1620
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Woonsocket, Rhode Island like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Woonsocket, Rhode Island address is: Pavilion Plaza, 2168 Diamond Hill Road 02895, Woonsocket, Rhode Island.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take Rte 146n To 99n To 122n (mendon Rd). Bear Right To Stay On Mendon R D Take Right Onto Diamond Hill Rd (rt 114). Office Is Located On The Lef T Side In Pavilion Plaza At 2168 Diamond Hill Rd (next Plaza After The L Owe’s Plaza.)
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 41,186 people in Woonsocket and 636,084 in Providence County.
- Service: Providence County. City: Woonsocket.
- Veterans: 1,811 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,100 people, average benefits – $1,493 per month or $17,919 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,661, average monthly benefit – $564.55.