- Address: 1395 Nw Havendale Blvd 33881, Winter Haven, Florida
- GPS: 28.0452095,-81.74289250000004
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Winter Haven, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Winter Haven, Florida address is: 1395 Nw Havendale Blvd 33881, Winter Haven, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Telephone Appts Preferred. If No Appts Available Send Lead To Fo. Traveling East On Us Hwy 92 Bare Right On Havendale Boulevard. Go 2.9mi Then Make A U-turn At 13th St Sw Onto Havendale Boulevard Nw. Go 0.1mi. The Office Is Located On The Right Next To The Spring Haven Assisted Living Facility And Directly Behind Brooks Law Group. Traveling North On Us Hwy 17 North From Downtown Winter Haven Area Go Approximately 2mi. Turn Left Onto Havendale Boulevard Nw. Go 0.4mi. The Office Is Located On The Right Next To The Spring Haven Assisted Living Facility And Directly Behind Brooks Law Group.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 43,020 people in Winter Haven and 708,009 in Polk County.
- Service: Polk County. City: Winter Haven.
- Veterans: 2,872 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,844 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,355, average monthly benefit – $616.23.
Popular questions at Winter Haven, 33881
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.