- Address: 323 Hope Drive 22601, Winchester, Virginia
- GPS: 39.1573103,-78.18332290000001
- Phone: 1-866-331-2320, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Winchester, Virginia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Winchester, Virginia address is: 323 Hope Drive 22601, Winchester, Virginia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From I-81: Take Exit 313b. Drive On East Jubal Early Drive, Turn Left On To South Loudoun Street, Turn Right Onto Weems Lane, Turn Onto Valor Drive Next To Shawnee Fire Department, Continue Straight To Hope Drive.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 28,108 people in Winchester and 88,355 in Frederick County.
- Service: Frederick County. Cities: Winchester, Middletown, Stephens City.
- Veterans: 6,862 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 11,186 people, average benefits – $1,507 per month or $18,084 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 915, average monthly benefit – $573.77.
Popular questions at Winchester, 22601
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.