- Address: Location is CLOSED Shoppes Of Wiltonmanor, 2276 Wilton Dr 33305, Wilton Manors, Florida
- GPS: 26.1563176,-80.13755979999996
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Wilton Manors, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Oakland Pk Blvd:turn South On Ne 6th Ave(between Checkers & K-mart) Go To End Of Street. Go Straight Until You See Shopping Ctr Where The Office Is Located. From Sunrise Blvd:turn North On Ne 4th Ave. Office Is Approximately 1.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 12,797 people in Wilton Manors and 1,951,260 in Broward County.
- Service: Broward County. City: Wilton Manors.
- Veterans: 469 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 2,036 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 298, average monthly benefit – $542.81.