- Address: Ste 19, 1320 Main St 06226, Willimantic, Connecticut
- GPS: 41.7144182,-72.22989159999997
- Phone: 1-877-405-0488, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Willimantic, Connecticut like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Willimantic, Connecticut address is: Ste 19, 1320 Main St 06226, Willimantic, Connecticut.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Main Street Is Both Routes 32 And 66. Ssa Is Located At Tyler Square Which Is Right Behind The Taco Bell. There Is Plenty Of Parking In The Tyler Square Parking Area. From Mansfield Take Route 32 Or 195 Onto Main Street. From The South Take Route 32 Onto Main Street And From The West Take Route 6 To Route 32 South Onto Main Street. From The East Take Route 6 To Route 32 North Onto Main Street.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 17,737 people in Willimantic and 118,428 in Windham County.
- Service: Windham County. Cities: Willimanticб Windham, Killingly, Plainfield, Putnam, Thompson, Brooklyn, Woodstock, Canterbury.
- Veterans: 7,862 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 16,627 people, average benefits – $1,611 per month or $19,342 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,198, average monthly benefit – $601.91.