- Address: 3216 N Cypress St 67226, Wichita, Kansas
- GPS: 37.7427392,-97.23456809999999
- Phone: 1-866-931-9173, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Wichita, Kansas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Wichita, Kansas address is: 3216 N Cypress St 67226, Wichita, Kansas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
We Are Located 1/2 Mile East Of Rock Road On The North Side Of Cypress St. The Office Is At The Bend Where 32nd St N Becomes Cypress St. Odar Is Across The Street On The South Side Of Cypress.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 389,255 people in Wichita and 513,607 in Sedgwick County.
- Service: Sedgwick County. Cities: Wichita, Andale, Bel Aire, Bentley, Cheney, Clearwater, Colwich, Derby, Eastborough, Garden Plain, Goddard, Haysville, Kechi, Maize, Mount Hope, Mulvane, Park City, Sedgwick, Valley Center, Viola.
- Veterans: 31,981 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 69,029 people, average benefits – $1,512 per month or $18,145 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 11,005, average monthly benefit – $603.82.
Popular questions at Wichita, 67226
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.