- Address: 4314 Wendover St 76309, Wichita Falls, Texas
- GPS: 33.8786164,-98.5543336
- Phone: 1-866-815-9605, 1-800-772-1213, 1-940-689-9471
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Wichita Falls, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Wichita Falls, Texas address is: 4314 Wendover St 76309, Wichita Falls, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Between Mcneil Ave & Fairway Blvd On North Side Of Hwy 82. From Hwy 82 Take The Mcneil Ave Exit, Go West On Access Road (kell West) To Wendover St, Turn North On Wendover. Wendover Is The First Street After At&t Wireless & Johnny Carino’s Restaurant. We Are Located Behind Johnny Cari No’s.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 104,576 people in Wichita Falls and 131,838 in Wichita County.
- Service: Wichita County. Cities: Wichita Falls, Cashion Community, Burkburnett, Electra, Iowa Park. Town: Pleasant Valley.
- Veterans: 12,196 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 13,012 people, average benefits – $1,431 per month or $17,178 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,083, average monthly benefit – $562.82.
Popular questions at Wichita Falls, 76309
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.