- Address: 204 South Lee Street 28472, Whiteville, North Carolina
- GPS: 34.3276905,-78.70607760000001
- Phone: 1-877-779-7257, 1-800-772-1213, 1-910-642-6324
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Whiteville, North Carolina like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Whiteville, North Carolina address is: 204 South Lee Street 28472, Whiteville, North Carolina.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Traveling South On Us Hwy 701 Bypass Immediately Passing Dale’s Seafood Turn Left At Unique Cuts Beauty & Barber Shop On To Phillips St. We Are Located One Block On The Right At The Corner Of Phillips & South Lee St, Directly In Front Of Opening Doors Preschool. Travel North On Us Hwy 701 Bypass, Turn Right At Unique Cuts Beauty & Ba Rber Shop On To Phillips St. We Are Located One Block On The Right At T He Corner Of Phillips & South Lee St, Directly In Front Of Opening Doors Preschool.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 5,394 people in Whiteville and 55,655 in Columbus County.
- Service: Columbus County. City: Whiteville. Towns: Boardman, Bolton, Brunswick, Cerro Gordo, Chadbourn, Fair Bluff, Hallsboro, Lake Waccamaw, Sandyfield, Tabor City.
- Veterans: 3,694 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 7,914 people, average benefits – $1,462 per month or $17,549 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,869, average monthly benefit – $574.76.
Popular questions at Whiteville, 28472
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.