- Address: Suite 4a, 297 Knollwood Rd 10607, White Plains, New York
- GPS: 41.0444625,-73.80464030000002
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in White Plains, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in White Plains, New York address is: Suite 4a, 297 Knollwood Rd 10607, White Plains, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located 1/4 Mile South Of Exit 4 Of I-287 Near The Intersection Of Rte. 119 & Knollwood Rd.bus Rts 1w,5,6,13,14,15 On-site Free Parking.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 58,111 people in White Plains and 967,612 in Westchester County.
- Service: Westchester County. City: White Plains.
- Veterans: 1,411 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 7,578 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,036, average monthly benefit – $534.78.
Popular questions at White Plains, 10607
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.