- Address: Unit 10, 125 Airport Dr 21157, Westminster, Maryland
- GPS: 39.6061602,-76.99931679999997
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Westminster, Maryland like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Westminster, Maryland address is: Unit 10, 125 Airport Dr 21157, Westminster, Maryland.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Westminster Travel North On Route 97 (littlestown Pike) Towards The Airport. Turn Left Onto Airport Drive, Left Again Into Airpark Square. The Ssa Office Faces The Littlestown Pike.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 18,648 people in Westminster and 168,429 in Carroll County.
- Service: Carroll County. Cities: Westminster, Taneytown. Towns: Manchester, Mount Airy, New Windsor, Union Bridge, Hampstead, Sykesville.
- Veterans: 9,795 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 20,095 people, average benefits – $1,548 per month or $18,586 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,595, average monthly benefit – $547.36.
Popular questions at Westminster, 21157
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.