- Address: Ste 1000, 825 Riverside Parkway 95605, West Sacramento, California
- GPS: 38.5905649,-121.56349119999999
- Phone: 1-866-726-8136, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in West Sacramento, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in West Sacramento, California address is: Ste 1000, 825 Riverside Parkway 95605, West Sacramento, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From 80w/80e, Take Reed Ave Exit, Turn West On Reed Which Changes Names To Riverside Parkway; Office Is On Left Where Embarcadero Meets Riversid E Parkway. From I-5n/i-5s, Take 80w And Follow Above Directions. — For New Or Replacement Social Security Cards, Sacramento County Residents Must Visit The Sacramento Card Center At 8581 Folsom Blvd, Suite B, Sacramento Ca. Hours M-f 9:00-3:30. All Other Business Can Be Handled At The West Sacramento Office.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 53,727 people in West Sacramento and 220,408 in Yolo County.
- Service: Yolo County. Cities: West Sacramento.
- Veterans: 2,033 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,856 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,270, average monthly benefit – $615.78.
Popular questions at West Sacramento, 95605
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.