- Address: Suite 2, 801 Clematis Street 33401, West Palm Beach, Florida
- GPS: 26.7139977,-80.06056469999999
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in West Palm Beach, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in West Palm Beach, Florida address is: Suite 2, 801 Clematis Street 33401, West Palm Beach, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take I-95 North To Exit Southern Blvd. Make A Left Onto Southern Blvd. Exit Onto Australian Ave To Banyan Blvd. Turn Right Onto Banyan Blvd. Destination Will Be On The Left (beige/white Modular Trailer), 801 Banyan Blvd. The Social Security Administration Office Will Be On Your Left, (beige/white Modular Trailer), 801 Banyan Blvd.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 111,398 people in West Palm Beach and 1,485,941 in Palm Beach County.
- Service: Palm Beach County. City: West Palm Beach.
- Veterans: 4,959 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 17,723 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,787, average monthly benefit – $559.06.
Popular questions at West Palm Beach, 33401
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.