- Address: 202b Shopping Way Blvd 72301, West Memphis, Arkansas
- GPS: 35.1651106,-90.1875966
- Phone: 1-866-627-6994, 1-800-772-1213, 1-870-735-0143
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in West Memphis, Arkansas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in West Memphis, Arkansas address is: 202b Shopping Way Blvd 72301, West Memphis, Arkansas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take Missouri Street Exit On Interstate 40. Turn West On Shoppingway At Red Light. The Office Is In The Guaranty Office Plaza On The South Sid E Of The Street. H&r Block Is On The West End Of The Plaza, And Monarch Dental Associates Is On The East End Of The Plaza.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 26,245 people in West Memphis and 50,902 in Crittenden County.
- Service: Crittenden County. Cities: West Memphis, Crawfordsville, Earle, Marion, Turrell. Towns: Anthonyville, Clarkedale, Edmondson, Gilmore, Horseshoe Lake, Jennette, Jericho, Sunset.
- Veterans: 2,927 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 7,432 people, average benefits – $1,386 per month or $16,642 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,190, average monthly benefit – $597.49.
Popular questions at West Memphis, 72301
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.