- Address: 510 Park Avenue 11704, West Babylon, New York
- GPS: 40.7013423,-73.34069119999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in West Babylon, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in West Babylon, New York address is: 510 Park Avenue 11704, West Babylon, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Southern State Pkwy Or Sunrise Hwy Take Wellwood Ave Exit South- Make A Left At Montauk Hwy And Proceed East To Park Avenue Turn Left On Park Ave. The Office Is The First Building On The Right. Office Is Immediately West Of The Great South Bay Shopping Center On The Northeast Northeast Corner Of The Intersection Of Montauk Hwy And Park Ave.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 43,213 people in West Babylon and 1,481,093 in Suffolk County.
- Service: Suffolk County. City: West Babylon.
- Veterans: 1,628 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,635 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 573, average monthly benefit – $560.54.
Popular questions at West Babylon, 11704
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.