- Address: 100 Dean Box Drive 75165, Waxahachie, Texas
- GPS: 32.4170177,-96.82425560000001
- Phone: 1-866-563-1912, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Waxahachie, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Waxahachie, Texas address is: 100 Dean Box Drive 75165, Waxahachie, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Interstate 35e N Or S, Exit Us Hwy 287 S.travel East On Us Hwy 287 South To Fm 813/brown. At Fm 813/brown Turn Left (north). Travel North On Fm 813/brown To Dean Box Dr. Turn Left On Dean Box Drive And Turn Right Immediately Into The Office Public Parking Lot. The Building Is Located Next Door The Waxahachie Junior High School. From Us Hwy 287 N Or S, Exit Fm 813/brown. From Us Hwy 287 S, Turn Left (n) Onto Fm 813/brown.from Us Hwy 287 N,turn Right (n) Onto Fm 813/brown Travel N To Dean Box Dr. Turn Left, Then Right Into The Office Parking.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 36,807 people in Waxahachie and 179,436 in Ellis County.
- Service: Ellis County. Cities: Waxahachie, Bardwell, Ennis, Maypearl, Midlothian, Oak Leaf, Pecan Hill, Red Oak. Towns: Alma, Garrett, Italy, Milford, Palmer.
- Veterans: 11,675 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 17,710 people, average benefits – $1,431 per month or $17,178 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,889, average monthly benefit – $584.98.