- Address: 1930 Nlewis Ave 60087, Waukegan, Illinois
- GPS: 42.3876068,-87.8558195
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Waukegan, Illinois like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Waukegan, Illinois address is: 1930 Nlewis Ave 60087, Waukegan, Illinois.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located In Northwest Waukegan.take Any Main East/west Street Such As Washington Or Grand To Lewis (1900 West).the Office Is About 1/2 Mile North Of Grand And 3 Blocks South Of Sunset On The West Side Of The Street, next To A Bakery.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 89,078 people in Waukegan and 703,462 in Lake County.
- Service: Lake County. City: Waukegan.
- Veterans: 4,139 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 11,117 people, average benefits – $1,491 per month or $17,895 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,054, average monthly benefit – $583.35.
Popular questions at Waukega, 60087
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.