- Address: Suite 120, 135 Beaver Street 02452, Waltham, Massachusetts
- GPS: 42.38371100000001,-71.2082532
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Waltham, Massachusetts like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Waltham, Massachusetts address is: Suite 120, 135 Beaver Street 02452, Waltham, Massachusetts.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Taking Mbta From Commuter Rail Station – Take 554 Waverly Newton Corner Bus; Bus Stops Opposite 135 Beaver Street.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 62,962 people in Waltham and 1,614,714 in Middlesex County.
- Service: Middlesex County. City: Waltham.
- Veterans: 2,037 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 7,974 people, average benefits – $1,429 per month or $17,153 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 966, average monthly benefit – $540.52.
Popular questions at Waltham, 02452
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.