- Address: 502 Robertson Blvd 29488, Walterboro, South Carolina
- GPS: 32.9212222,-80.67027489999998
- Phone: 1-866-708-2810, 1-800-772-1213, 1-843-549-1801
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Walterboro, South Carolina like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Walterboro, South Carolina address is: 502 Robertson Blvd 29488, Walterboro, South Carolina.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located At 502 Robertson Blvd, In A Red Brick Building, Directly Accross From Colleton Medical Center.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 5,398 people in Walterboro and 38,892 in Colleton County.
- Service: Colleton County. City: Walterboro. Towns: Cottageville, Edisto Beach, Lodge, Smoaks, Williams.
- Veterans: 3,673 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,090 people, average benefits – $1,475 per month or $17,711 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,660, average monthly benefit – $556.63.
Popular questions at Walterboro, 29488
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.