- Address: Suite 125, 2200 Main Street 96793, Wailuku, Hawaii
- GPS: 20.8875407,-156.5052291
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Wailuku, Hawaii like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Wailuku, Hawaii address is: Suite 125, 2200 Main Street 96793, Wailuku, Hawaii.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located On The Corner Of Main & High Streets In The One Main Plaza Build Ing On The First Floor; Across The Street From Maui Medical Group. Very Limited Free Parking On The Street. Parking For The Disabled Available On The Corner Of Vineyard And Main Next To The Loading Area For The Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 15,313 people in Wailuku and 167,207 in Maui County.
- Service: Maui County. City: Wailuku.
- Veterans: 8,415 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 24,914 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,001, average monthly benefit – $585.21.