- Address: Ste A, 1700 Lake Air Dr 76710, Waco, Texas
- GPS: 31.5389516,-97.19074519999998
- Phone: 1-866-964-6304, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Waco, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Waco, Texas address is: Ste A, 1700 Lake Air Dr 76710, Waco, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Across Lake Air From The Heart Of Texas Coliseum And Fairgrounds. It Is At The Intersection Of Lake Air And Lake Success.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 138,183 people in Waco and 254,607 in McLennan County.
- Service: McLennan County. Cities: Waco, Bellmead, Beverly Hills, Crawford, Gholson, Hallsburg, Hewitt, Lacy Lakeview, Leroy, Lorena, Moody, Riesel, Robinson, Ross, West, Woodway.
- Veterans: 14,728 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 25,130 people, average benefits – $1,431 per month or $17,178 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 7,283, average monthly benefit – $571.47.