- Address: 1901 E Noble Avenue 93292, Visalia, California
- GPS: 36.325842,-119.27175729999999
- Phone: 1-866-344-8475, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Visalia, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Visalia, California address is: 1901 E Noble Avenue 93292, Visalia, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take Highway 198 And Exit At Ben Maddox. Turn East On Noble Avenue. The Office Is On The South (right) Side Of The Street Just Past Walmart.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 136,246 people in Visalia and 465,861 in Tulare County.
- Service: Tulare County. Cities: Visalia.
- Veterans: 4,370 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 14,851 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 5,478, average monthly benefit – $629.94.