- Address: Suite 100, 2875 Sabre St 23452, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- GPS: 36.8217152,-76.07173399999999
- Phone: 1-888-377-5237, 1-800-772-1213, 1-757-431-3165
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Virginia Beach, Virginia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Virginia Beach, Virginia address is: Suite 100, 2875 Sabre St 23452, Virginia Beach, Virginia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Interstate 264,lynnhaven Pkwy South Exit To Lynnhaven Pkwy. Right Onto Sabre St, Located Across From Walmart Near Lynnhaven Mall.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 450,189 people in Virginia Beach.
- Service: Virginia Beach.
- Veterans: 63,502 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 56,994 people, average benefits – $1,507 per month or $18,084 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 5,610, average monthly benefit – $579.50.