- Address: 908 S Carroll Rd 30180, Villa Rica, Georgia
- GPS: 33.7138211,-84.93594189999999
- Phone: 1-866-331-2318, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Villa Rica, Georgia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Villa Rica, Georgia address is: 908 S Carroll Rd 30180, Villa Rica, Georgia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
WE ARE LOCATED AT 908 S. CARROLL RD., VILLA RICA, GA. FROM I-20, EXIT 24 , TAKE HWY. 61 SOUTH TOWARDS CARROLLTON. YOU WILL PASS O’CHARLEY’S ON THE LEFT. THE NEXT LIGHT IS S. CARRROLL RD. WE ARE ON THE CORNER OF S. CARROLL RD. AND HWY 61.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 15,541 people in Villa Rica and 118,121 in Carroll County.
- Service: Carroll County. City: Villa Rica.
- Veterans: 6,826 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 13,820 people, average benefits – $1,436 per month or $17,240 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,446, average monthly benefit – $593.44.
Popular questions at Villa Rica, 30180
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.