- Address: 104 W Third St 30474, Vidalia, Georgia
- GPS: 32.2152368,-82.41599480000002
- Phone: 1-866-931-2518, 1-800-772-1213, 1-912-537-2837
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Vidalia, Georgia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Vidalia, Georgia address is: 104 W Third St 30474, Vidalia, Georgia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From First Street, Turn Onto Church St Going Away From Town And At First Red Light Past The Post Office, Turn Right Onto Third Street And Office Is The Only Brick Building On The Left.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 10,473 people in Vidalia and 26,887 in Toombs County.
- Service: Toombs County. Cities: Vidalia, Lyons, Santa Claus.
- Veterans: 1,780 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 3,146 people, average benefits – $1,436 per month or $17,240 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,293, average monthly benefit – $544.47.
Popular questions at Vidalia, 30474
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.