- Address: 8208 Ne Zac Lentz Pkwy 77904, Victoria, Texas
- GPS: 28.8642994,-97.00461430000001
- Phone: 1-877-229-3536, 1-800-772-1213, 1-877-229-3536
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Victoria, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Victoria, Texas address is: 8208 Ne Zac Lentz Pkwy 77904, Victoria, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Our Office Is Located On The North Side Of Victoria Tx, On 463 Loop. It Is 1/4th Mile West Of The 463 Loop And Navarro St (hwy 77) Intersection.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 67,015 people in Victoria and 92,467 in Victoria County.
- Service: Victoria County. City: Victoria.
- Veterans: 5,932 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 9,126 people, average benefits – $1,431 per month or $17,178 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,459, average monthly benefit – $549.41.
Popular questions at Victoria, 77904
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.