- Address: Suite 132, 4155 Clay Street 39183, Vicksburg, Mississippi
- GPS: 32.3457305,-90.83490660000001
- Phone: 1-866-964-0996, 1-800-772-1213, 1-601-630-0123
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Vicksburg, Mississippi like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Vicksburg, Mississippi address is: Suite 132, 4155 Clay Street 39183, Vicksburg, Mississippi.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Hwy 61n Go To Hwy 80/27 Turn Right Office Driveway Next To Toyota D Ealer. I-20 W Take Utica/hwy 27 Exit To Hwy 80/27 Turn Right Office D Riveway Next To Toyota Dealer. Hwy 61s Take I-20e To Clay St. Exit Turn Left Past Toyota Dealer.i-20e Take Clay St Exit & Turn Left Past Toyota Dealer. Do Not Enter Driveway Where Guardhouse Is Located.the Office Driveway Is The One Just Past That Entrance. Onsite Handicapped Parking Spaces Are Available At This Location.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 23,856 people in Vicksburg and 48,773 in Warren County.
- Service: Warren County. City: Vicksburg.
- Veterans: 2,739 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,804 people, average benefits – $1,369 per month or $16,431 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,979, average monthly benefit – $567.46.
Popular questions at Vicksburg, 39183
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.