- Address: 724 20th St 32960, Vero Beach, Florida
- GPS: 27.6383049,-80.38757340000001
- Phone: 1-866-964-7414, 1-800-772-1213, 1-772-978-7855
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Vero Beach, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Vero Beach, Florida address is: 724 20th St 32960, Vero Beach, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located On 20th Street, Just East Of Us Hwy 1. Do Not Park In The Private Parking Lot East Of The Social Security Building Or Your Car Will Be Towed Away At Your Expense.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 17,236 people in Vero Beach and 157,413 in Indian River County.
- Service: Indian River County. Cities: Fellsmere, Sebastian, Vero Beach. Towns: Indian River Shores, Orchid.
- Veterans: 13,135 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 25,044 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,574, average monthly benefit – $569.54.
Popular questions at Vero Beach, 32960
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.