- Address: Location is CLOSED Ground Floor, 1947 State Rd 60 East 33594, Valrico, Florida
- GPS: 27.9374805,-82.25471600000003
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Valrico, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located At The Corner Of Valrico Road And Hwy 60.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 35,545 people in Valrico and 1,436,888 in Hillsborough County.
- Service: Hillsborough County. City: Valrico.
- Veterans: 2,261 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,655 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,007, average monthly benefit – $586.93.