- Address: 3149 Perimeter Park Ln 31602, Valdosta, Georgia
- GPS: 30.8814907,-83.2756033
- Phone: 1-866-829-2617, 1-800-772-1213, 1-229-242-9161
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Valdosta, Georgia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Valdosta, Georgia address is: 3149 Perimeter Park Ln 31602, Valdosta, Georgia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take I-75 To Exit 22 (north Valdosta Rd) And Turn Right On North Valdost A Rd/hwy 41. Turn Left At The Fifth Traffic Light On Inner Perimeter Rd. Continue On Inner Perimeter Rd To Third Traffic Light (bemiss Rd). T Urn Right On Bemiss Rd And Take First Right Just Before Auto Zone To Per Imeter Park Lane. Office Is On The Left Just Past First State Bank.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 56,426 people in Valdosta and 116,321 in Lowndes County.
- Service: Lowndes County. Cities: Valdosta, Hahira, Lake Park, Remerton. Town: Dasher.
- Veterans: 10,582 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 13,610 people, average benefits – $1,436 per month or $17,240 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,158, average monthly benefit – $568.06.
Popular questions at Valdosta, 31602
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.