- Address: Federal Building, 10 Broad Street 13501, Utica, New York
- GPS: 43.103143,-75.226047
- Phone: 1-877-405-6750, 1-800-772-1213, 1-315-738-1636
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Utica, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Utica, New York address is: Federal Building, 10 Broad Street 13501, Utica, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Social Security Office Is Located In The Federal Building At The Corner Of John St. And Broad Street. Free Parking With Handicapped Spaces Available In Federal Building Lot Off Of John St – Additional Free Parking Available Kitty Corner To Federal Building At Corner Of Broad And John Streets.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 62,235 people in Utica and 234,878 in Oneida County.
- Service: Oneida County. Cities: Utica, Rome, Sherrill. Towns: Annsville, Augusta, Ava, Boonville, Bridgewater, Camden, Deerfield, Florence, Floyd, Forestport, Kirkland, Lee, Marcy, Marshall, New Hartford, Paris, Remsen, Sangerfield, Steuben, Trenton, Vernon, Verona, Vienna, Western, Westmoreland, Whitestown.
- Veterans: 14,889 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 30,628 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 7,999, average monthly benefit – $582.32.