- Address: 8645 West Chester Pike 19082, Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
- GPS: 39.9673599,-75.28568410000003
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania address is: 8645 West Chester Pike 19082, Upper Darby, Pennsylvania.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located Northeast On Garrett Rd To West Chester Pike Pa-3, Tur N Sharp Left Onto West Chester Pike Continue 1.4 Miles To 8645 West Ches Ter Pike. Office Is Located Between Cloverdale Ave And Suburban Lane. Bus Routes 104,112,120, And 123 All Stop On West Chester Pike Nearby The Office.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 82,795 people in Upper Darby and 564,751 in Delaware County.
- Service: Delaware County. City: Upper Darby.
- Veterans: 3,706 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 12,709 people, average benefits – $1,515 per month or $18,185 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,843, average monthly benefit – $607.37.
Popular questions at Upper Darby, 19082
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.