- Address: 855 Lehigh Ave 07083, Union, New Jersey
- GPS: 40.68180520000001,-74.2435183
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Union, New Jersey like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Union, New Jersey address is: 855 Lehigh Ave 07083, Union, New Jersey.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From The Nj Turnpike: Take Exit 13a. Bear Left After Toll Plaza And Follow Signs To North Ave West. Travel Past 1 Traffic Light And Turn Right Onto North Ave. Cross Route 1&9 And Continue On North Ave. North Ave Will Intersect Morris Ave. Turn Right Onto Morris.follow Morris Into Union Township And Make A Left Onto Lehigh Avenue. The Office Is On The Left Side Of The Street At The Rear Entrance Of 855 Lehigh Avenue.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 58,757 people in Union and 558,067 in Union County.
- Service: Union County. City: Union.
- Veterans: 13,228 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 73,800 people, average benefits – $1,616 per month or $19,401 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 10,840, average monthly benefit – $552.31.
Popular questions at Union, 07083
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.