- Address: 5509donnybrook Ave 75703, Tyler, Texas
- GPS: 32.287902,-95.2998776
- Phone: 1-877-319-5707, 1-800-772-1213, 1-903-509-3814
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Tyler, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Tyler, Texas address is: 5509 Donnybrook Ave 75703, Tyler, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From S. Loop 323 & Broadway (us69), Go S. On Broadway Approx 1 1/2 Mi To 3rd Signal (rieck Road). Go East On Rieck, Then South On Donnybrook. Office Is 1 Block East Of Broadway, Behind Best Buy.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 105,729 people in Tyler and 209,714 in Smith County.
- Service: Smith County. Cities: Tyler, Arp, Hideaway, Lindale, New Chapel Hill, Noonday, Troup, Whitehouse.
- Veterans: 13,994 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 20,699 people, average benefits – $1,431 per month or $17,178 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 5,467, average monthly benefit – $557.16.
Popular questions at Tyler, 75703
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.