- Address: 1437 Fillmore St 83301, Twin Falls, Idaho
- GPS: 42.5871882,-114.46494860000001
- Phone: 1-866-748-2087, 1-800-772-1213, 1-208-735-8203
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Twin Falls, Idaho like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Twin Falls, Idaho address is: 1437 Fillmore St 83301, Twin Falls, Idaho.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is South Of Costco, Between Poleline Rd And N College Rd. Walk-in Visitors Will Need To Check In At Vip Kiosk.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 49,764 people in Twin Falls and 86,081 in Twin Falls County.
- Service: Twin Falls County. City: Twin Falls.
- Veterans: 5,343 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 12,155 people, average benefits – $1,429 per month or $17,157 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,823, average monthly benefit – $566.65.
Popular questions at Twin Falls, 83301
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.