- Address: 199 Saddle Creek Drive 38801, Tupelo, Mississippi
- GPS: 34.2517243,-88.75188020000002
- Phone: 1-866-504-4267, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Tupelo, Mississippi like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Tupelo, Mississippi address is: 199 Saddle Creek Drive 38801, Tupelo, Mississippi.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Main Street Saddle Creek Drive Is Located Directly Across From Trace Manor Retirement Community. Saddle Creek Is Located At The Traffic Light And The Social Security Office Is Located At The End Of The Street.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 38,206 people in Tupelo and 85,202 in Lee County.
- Service: Lee County. Cities: Tupeloб Baldwyn, Saltillo, Verona.
- Veterans: 4,836 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 11,886 people, average benefits – $1,369 per month or $16,431 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,929, average monthly benefit – $547.29.
Popular questions at Tupelo, 38801
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.