- Address: 111 Waverly Avenue 81082, Trinidad, Colorado
- GPS: 37.173427,-104.4918553
- Phone: 1-866-755-5009, 1-800-772-1213, 1-719-846-9929
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Trinidad, Colorado like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Trinidad, Colorado address is: 111 Waverly Avenue 81082, Trinidad, Colorado.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
1/2 Mile East Of Downtown Trinidad On Main Street. Turn Right On Waverly Avenue And Go Up The Hill, Parking Lot Is On The Right.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 9,096 people in Trinidad and 14,503 in Las Animas County.
- Service: Las Animas County. City: Trinidad. Towns: Aguilar, Branson, Cokedale, Kim, Starkville.
- Veterans: 1,213 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 1,629 people, average benefits – $1,471 per month or $17,657 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 571, average monthly benefit – $572.68.
Popular questions at Trinidad, 81082
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.