- Address: Roebling Market, 635 S Clinton Ave 08611, Trenton, New Jersey
- GPS: 40.210255,-74.7543655
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Trenton, New Jersey like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Trenton, New Jersey address is: Roebling Market, 635 S Clinton Ave 08611, Trenton, New Jersey.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take Rte 1 South Into The City Of Trenton. Bear Right Onto Rte 129 S. From Rte 129 S Turn Right Onto S Broad St, Right Onto Hamilton St, Right Onto S Clinton Ave And Right Onto Elmer St. Park In The Shopping Center On The Left. The Office Is At The End Of Elmer St. From I 295 (north Or South) Take Rte 129 N Into The City Of Trenton. Turn Right Onto Hamilton Ave And Follow Directions Above.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 84,913 people in Trenton and 369,811 in Mercer County.
- Service: Mercer County. City: Trenton.
- Veterans: 11,260 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 49,037 people, average benefits – $1,616 per month or $19,401 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 9,673, average monthly benefit – $637.65.
Popular questions at Trenton, 08611
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.