- Address: 4th Floor, 28 Allegheny Avenue 21204, Towson, Maryland
- GPS: 39.4021492,-76.60439930000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Towson, Maryland like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Towson, Maryland address is: 4th Floor, 28 Allegheny Avenue 21204, Towson, Maryland.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From 695 East Take Exit 26,turn Left Turn Onto Md-45 (york Rd), Contin Ue On York Road 1 Mile, Enter Rotary And Take The 1st Exit To Allegheny Avenue, Continue Onto Allegheny Avenue To #28 On Your Right. Enter The Lobby And Take The Elevator To The Ssa Office On The 4th Floor. You Can Also Take The Stairs Located To The Right Of The Entrance To The 4th Fl Oor. Free Parking Is Available In The Garage For Ssa Visitors – Make A Right From Allegheny Avenue Onto Washington Avenue And The Garage Is Loc Ated To The Immediate Right, Ssa Visitor Parking Is Located On The 5th F Loor.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 55,197 people in Towson and 828,431 in Baltimore County.
- Service: Baltimore County. Cities: Towson.
- Veterans: 2,825 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,585 people, average benefits – $1,548 per month or $18,586 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1090, average monthly benefit – $606.03.