- Address: 600 Sw Commerce Pl 66615, Topeka, Kansas
- GPS: 39.0574089,-95.76825099999996
- Phone: 1-888-327-1271, 1-800-772-1213, 1-785-233-5951
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Topeka, Kansas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Topeka, Kansas address is: 600 Sw Commerce Pl 66615, Topeka, Kansas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Topeka Social Security Office Is Located In West Topeka. I-70 Exit 356 North On Wanamaker. West On 6th Street Two Blocks From Wanamaker Rd.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 127,473 people in Topeka and 177,934 in Shawnee County.
- Service: Shawnee County. Cities: Topeka, Auburn, Rossville, Silver Lake, Willard.
- Veterans: 13,543 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 23,914 people, average benefits – $1,512 per month or $18,145 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,731, average monthly benefit – $572.39.
Popular questions at Topeka, 66615
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.