- Address: 190 St Catherine Blvd 08755, Toms River, New Jersey
- GPS: 39.9800541,-74.25392590000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Toms River, New Jersey like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Toms River, New Jersey address is: 190 St Catherine Blvd 08755, Toms River, New Jersey.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take Garden State Pkwy To Exit 82a – Rte 37 West/lakehurst. Proceed 3 Miles And Exit Onto St. Catherine Boulevard South. The Office Is Located Across The Street From The Ryan Funeral Home.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 93,017 people in Toms River and 601,651 in Ocean County.
- Service: Ocean County. City: Toms River.
- Veterans: 5,508 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 12,334 people, average benefits – $1,616 per month or $19,401 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,145, average monthly benefit – $582.48.
Popular questions at Toms River, 08755
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.