- Address: 1916 Smith Avenue 31792, Thomasville, Georgia
- GPS: 30.83468569999999,-83.95003150000002
- Phone: 1-888-491-1886, 1-800-772-1213, 1-229-226-4338
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Thomasville, Georgia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Thomasville, Georgia address is: 1916 Smith Avenue 31792, Thomasville, Georgia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From N Follow Us 19s To Exit Us84 Br W Right Onto Smith Ave. Go Through Red Light Crossing Pinetree Blvd. Office Is On The Left. From W Follow Business Hwy 84e To Smith Ave. Take Left On Smith Ave Travel About 1.8 Miles. Office Is On The Right. From S Follow Hwy 319 N To Intersection Of Jackson St And Madison Turn Right On Madison. Turn Left On Smith Ave/us84 Br E. Continue 1.8 Miles. Office Is On Right From E Follow Us 84 W Into Thomasville. Cross Over Us 19. Go Through Red Light Crossing Pinetree Blvd. Office Is On The Left.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 18,537 people in Thomasville and 44,448 in Thomas County.
- Service: Thomas County. Cities: Thomasville, Barwick, Boston, Coolidge, Meigs, Pavo.
- Veterans: 3,185 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,200 people, average benefits – $1,436 per month or $17,240 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,214, average monthly benefit – $581.30.
Popular questions at Thomasville, 31792
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.