- Address: 104 Dean St 02780, Taunton, Massachusetts
- GPS: 41.9050068,-71.07507959999998
- Phone: 1-877-505-4546, 1-800-772-1213, 1-508-821-3325
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Taunton, Massachusetts like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Taunton, Massachusetts address is: 104 Dean St 02780, Taunton, Massachusetts.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Taunton Green, Follow Rt. 44 East (dean St). Cross 3 Traffic Lights. After 3rd Light, Office Located On Left (emond Building). From Rt. 24, Exit Onto Rt. 44 West And Look For The Emond Building On The Right Just Past The Intersection With Route 104.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 57,296 people in Taunton and 564,022 in Bristol County.
- Service: Bristol County. City: Taunton.
- Veterans: 2,742 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 7,257 people, average benefits – $1,508 per month or $18,103 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,894, average monthly benefit – $565.12.
Popular questions at Taunton, 02780
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.