- Address: Ste B-12, 2002 Old St Augustine 32301, Tallahassee, Florida
- GPS: 30.428226,-84.24629900000002
- Phone: 1-866-248-2088, 1-800-772-1213, 1-850-224-9337
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Tallahassee, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Tallahassee, Florida address is: Ste B-12, 2002 Old St Augustine 32301, Tallahassee, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located In The Old St. Augustine Office Park Complex At Old St. Augustine And Blairstone Rd. Bldg B Is Just Behind The Ymca. The Front Door Of The Bldg Faces Apalachee Pkwy. Public Parking At The Front Of The Bldg. Including Handicapped Spaces.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 193,551 people in Tallahassee and 292,502 in Leon County.
- Service: Leon County. City: Tallahassee.
- Veterans: 17,109 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 46,537 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 6,357, average monthly benefit – $625.14.
Popular questions at Tallahassee, 32301
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.