- Address: Fed Bldg 4th Floor, 100 S Clinton St 13261, Syracuse, New York
- GPS: 43.050228,-76.15480400000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Syracuse, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Syracuse, New York address is: Fed Bldg 4th Floor, 100 S Clinton St 13261, Syracuse, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located At 100 South Clinton Street, On The 4th Floor Of The James Hanley Federal Bldg Between Washington And Water Streets. Identification Must Be Presented To Be Admitted To The Federal Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 145,170 people in Syracuse and 467,026 in Onondaga County.
- Service: Onondaga County. City: Syracuse Towns: Camillus, Cicero, Clay, DeWitt, Elbridge, Fabius, Geddes, LaFayette, Lysander, Manlius, Marcellus, Onondaga, Otisc, Pompey, Salina, Skaneateles, Spafford, Tully, Van Buren.
- Veterans: 25,550 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 60,900 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 14,306, average monthly benefit – $619.95.
Popular questions at Syracuse, 13261
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.