- Address: 4221 Tower Ave 54880, Superior, Wisconsin
- GPS: 46.68900920000001,-92.1047145
- Phone: 1-877-628-6578, 1-800-772-1213, 1-715-395-2234
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Superior, Wisconsin like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Superior, Wisconsin address is: 4221 Tower Ave 54880, Superior, Wisconsin.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located On Tower Ave Near Menards. Parking Is Available. Hwy 35 From The South Becomes Tower Ave, Hwy Us 2 And Us 53 Come Into Town From The East And Intesect With Belknap St. Turn West And Travel 2 Miles To The Intersection Of Tower And Belknap. Proceed South On Tower Approximately 2 Miles To The Office.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 27,244 people in Superior and 44,159 in Douglas County.
- Service: Douglas County. City: Superior. Villages: Lake Nebagamon, Oliver, Poplar, Solon Springs, Superior.
- Veterans: 3,530 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,805 people, average benefits – $1,502 per month or $18,024 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,082, average monthly benefit – $524.95.