- Address: Location is CLOSED 300 Market St 17801, Sunbury, Pennsylvania
- GPS: 40.8621664,-76.79248259999997
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Sunbury, Pennsylvania like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Front St, Turn On Market,office 2 Block On Left; From Rt 61 Follow Market To 3rd & Market, Office Is On The Right.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 9,905 people in Sunbury and 91,083 in Northumberland County.
- Service: Northumberland County. Cities: Shamokin, Sunbury. Boroughs: Herndon, Kulpmont, Marion Heights, McEwensville, Milton, Mount Carmel, Northumberland, Riverside, Snydertown, Turbotville, Watsontown.
- Veterans: 6,981 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 13,981 people, average benefits – $1,515 per month or $18,185 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,772, average monthly benefit – $583.69.